There are a few things you need to be careful to prepare for blood donation and to be able to donate:[List color = «green» icon = «fa-check»]
- Rest your last night (the minimum 5-6 hours of sleep).
- Do not drink too much alcohol or have taken drugs last night (with a drink there is no matter).
- Do not be sick with any illness.
- Have at least 6 months of your new piercing or tattoo.
- Have spent at least 3 months from the previous donation if you are a man and 4 months if you are a woman.
- If you are a woman, do not be in menstruation or have the period completed at least 3 days in advance.
Finally, do not forget to have your police ID and your blood donor card with you (as long as you have donated and donated again).